CARPARX© ST-2, ST-2C Subterranean
Parking Lift Systems
Models: ST-2, ST2-C
The Original Dual-Scissors Subterranean Parking Lift System: Single-Wide, Single-Deep Unit for Indoor or Outdoor Installation
The Harding Steel ST-2 subterranean parking lift system is the original dual scissors inground hydraulic parking and Underground Parking lift system for luxury residential and multi-family projects. The ST-2 has set the world-wide standard for safe underground storage of cars, SUVs, and specialty vehicles. The unique interlocked dual scissors and powerful hydraulic system provides smooth, safe, and quiet operation. The ST-2C is also suitable for outdoor applications.
The CARPARX© ST-2 Subterranean Parking Lift System by Harding Steel utilizes a
dual scissors lifting system
design with four (4) heavy duty, high capacity hydraulic cylinders per machine. The system is sized so as to provide parking or storage of two full size vehicles in a vertically stacked configuration. The system will lower one vehicle into a below ground pit or vault area for safe parking or long-term storage. Another vehicle may then be driven onto and parked on the upper platform of the parking system at grade level.
The ST-2C model is configured for outdoor application and is custom fabricated for site-specific needs. All Harding Steel inground parking systems are built-to-order and can be customized to meet the unique needs of each application.
- 100% premium steel construction
- Commercial grade design and materials
- Dual scissors architecture for unsurpassed stability
- Four high capacity hydraulic cylinders
- Self-standing, self-supporting unit
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- 220V high flow hydraulic power pack and controls
- Oversized all diamond-plate steel platforms
- Accommodates full size SUVs on both levels
- Available in three models (Sedan, Extra, SUV)
- Quality enamel paint finish throughout
- Concealed maintanence locks integrated into the scissor design
- Platforms are free of all trip hazards, pit gaps, or protruding columns and external maintenance locks
- Key-operated control switch for security and safety
- Hydraulic velocity fuses on all cylinders
- Automatic shut-off if operator releases the key-switch
- Wiring block for integrating safety interlock devices
- Front railing protects garage walls and bumpers
- Optional sensor and interlock kit available
- The only inground lift in America certified by the City of New York under MEA testing regulation. MEA is the only official testing body for mechanical parking equipment in the US.