Models: SUV, SUV XL
The Harding Steel SUV-Lift is the most popular product in the American parking lift industry. This innovative machine is designed to accommodate an expansive array of vehicles including SUVs, crossovers, sedans, collector cars, and exotic vehicles. Harding Steel's SUV and SUV-XL models are the only lifts to feature 100% hot-dipped, galvanized steel construction with dual-hydraulic lifting cylinders and steel-on-steel safety locks.
Our SUV-lift models comprise 80% of our total sales and installations. Harding Steel specifically designed these models with the needs of real estate developers, architects, engineers, automotive dealers, and commercial parking operators in mind. We can install the SUV lift on a standard 8-foot parking space, and accommodate most cars and light trucks on the market today. These lifts operate in both outdoor and indoor locations are particularly well suited for high-humidity or damp locations.
Harding Steel's newest product is the SUV-XL, six inches wider and longer than our standard SUV-lift. The SUV-XL is ideal where parking regulations require spaces to be 8 ½ f feet wide, or for self-parking applications where the extra width and length provides easier parking and maneuverability. The new SUV-XL will accommodate larger trucks such, as the new Toyota Tundra, in the lower space. High performance cars and racing vehicles with wide wheel bases fit beautifully on the extra wide steel platform of the SUV XL.
Both SUV models can be configured for drive-through and tandem parking applications. Our SUV-lifts can be utilized in areas where ceiling clearances are as low as 10'6".
• 100% hot-dipped galvanized steel construction
• Dual, heavy-duty, hydraulic cylinders
• Dual-post design with both standard and wide platforms available (SUV, SUV XL)
• 6,000 pound lifting capacity
• Individual or group power packs
• Adjustable platform height locking positions with up to 78" of lower clearance
• Accommodates cars, SUV's, and minivans on both upper and lower levels
• Can be configured for drive-through or tandem applications
• Available 6 inches wider and longer for maximum vehicle clearance (SUV XL)
• Special "slope kit" available for installation on ramped garage areas
• Steel-on-steel locks that relieve hydraulic pressure in the raised position
• Manually-operated lock release
• Hydraulic safety valves (velocity fuses)
• Manual override for lowering vehicles in the event of power failure (commercial configurations only)
• Key-operated user controls with positive pressure up/down buttons
• Universal valet keys or private individual keys available
• Seismic 4 certified anchoring system
• One year electrical
• Two year mechanical
• Five year structural